Wednesday 20 July 2011

Welcome

Welcome to our new challenge blog where the Digi Design Team will be taking it in turns every week to host a challenge. Our first challenge will begin Wednesday the10th of August
Who can enter our challenges....? Everyone!



We need your help....
We would love you to help us spread the word and tell your friends we are here  Please grab the badge above or to the left of this blog to add to your sidebars. Of course there is an incentive ;-)


What do I do to win? 
Grab the Badge, Tell your Friends that there will be a new challenge starting here on Wednesday 10th August and leave a link to your blog below... Simple! Everyone who follows these 3 simple steps will be entered into our draw to win a mystery prize. The winner will be announced right here on the 10th August on the first Challenge day!

As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge. The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too! Does that sound good?

So what are you waiting for :-)

18 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

Starts on my birthday.. super cool...!!

Rhonda Miller said...

I'm so excited. I can't wait.

Dawn said...

Exciting News! Good Luck!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Crea Astrid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crea Astrid said...

How nice, another challenge blog there. Go on my blog so everyone can see. August 10th is my birthday. Hopefully bring it luck. I keep my fingers crossed.

Greetings Astrid.

callyannc said...

Can't wait!

Barb Turpin said...

How exciting, a brand new challenge! I haven't used a digi before but I like your stamps...I may have to try the digis.

Miria said...

Great news, I wrote a post on my blog, best wishes! Miria

cotnob said...

Have just published a post about your challenge on my blog and added you to my side bar. Good luck with your new Challenge Blog.
Pauilne
x

Dee said...

Looking forward to Aug 10.

CG said...

Very exciting! I've shared the info about your new challenge blog on my blog as well.

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant News and Good Luck. Looking forward to August 10th. Crafty Hugs :)

Unknown said...

I added to my side bar links for blog and links for incentive, and posted it in a post! Whooo Hooo Hugs! Leah Ann

Joan V said...

Did a post on my blog. Added the badge to my side bar and commented.

Hey, it is my birthday on August 10th. Guess I can't forget about this challenge. LOL.

Carly said...

Can't wait about for the challenges!
I have posted the picture on the side bar in my blog ... its a good idea as now I won't forget about them either ...

sallysbitz2 said...

Sounds exciting, roll on 10th Aug x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

This is so exciting! I use Raindrop Echo Sentiment on almost every creation! Just love them and Anne too from Sentimental Sundays DT! Thanks for opening this challenge, WAITING PATIENTLY !!! Hurrry UP already! hehe
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Linda Simpson said...

Hi just popped in to see if the challenge had started and noticed my name wasn't on the links I did try to add my link but it is not coming up. I posted a comment and the badge has been on my blog. Good luck with this new venture.