Monday 28 October 2013

Sweet little witch for this Halloween week

Good morning all

Its Judith Hall here today with my inspiration post this week.  As its the witching night this week! I thought I'd stick with the season! -so  I have a cute card to share that I made with this lovely little witchy girl



 - strangely enough she's called....

Halloween Witchy Girl!

by the lovely Chrisy Armstrong
you can find her here


I coloured her with copics and prismacolor pencils and the papers and all the embellies (except the ribbon and gems) are MME Wicked Merchant Malvado - brilliant for Halloween and Autumn themed cards.  There are some gorgeous seasonal digis in the Whimsy Store  - Autumn, Holloween and of course Christmas - pop over and take a peek - and don't forget our new release digis coming next week -I've seen them already and you really don't want to miss out!!

hugs Judith x




1 comment: