Thursday 15 May 2014

Crafty Squirrel - Charlene


Hi, Charlene here sharing a little Whimsy  inspiration, with this card I made a couple weeks ago.  It took me a while to template it and put it together, so it seems like a waste not to be able to share it with you. I made it using this adorable image from Whimsy Stamps by designer Miss Rach called Crafty Squirrel.  The image is colored using copic markers and the front piece of my card is popped up with stairs that are added to the front of my card you can see it in the second picture.

 The front of the card is a separate piece of cardstock that is 7 5/8" wide by 5 7/8" high. There are 6 stairs  that measure 1" high by 2" wide that are scored and folded. When I finished making the front stair  piece I glued it to the front of my card leaving a border all the way around.
I have seen stair cards like this before but the sizes of them didn't match for the size of card I wanted to make, so I templated my own sized one.

Thank you so much for stopping  by:
Hope you have a super crafty day.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card beautifully presented with lots of lovely detail x

bymissrach said...

Oh my gosh! Incredible work. :) miss rach