Saturday 17 May 2014

Valou - "

Good morning all! 

Valou here for my Inspirational Post. 



To realize this card, I used a paper "Bazzil Cardstock Piglet" and a paper " Joy! Crafts " (small block).

On the bottom of the card, I stuck of the ribbon on flowers pink.

In the corner top-left, I added a die-cut realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ", " Rund 2 ".


I used an image " Lia Stampz " of "Whimsy Stamps".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" and "Distress Victorian Velvet".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".


For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- Big turquoise blue rose.
- Cloth white Rose.
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- White poppy.
- Brunette Lilidaft.

Some are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace".


Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card x